- If you're unsure of what a page should look like refer to the Page Template or find another page to reference.
- If you see a page that looks radically different then the other pages in the wiki. Please correct it.
- If you don't understand how to build the package or have no intention of investigating it's dependencies. Don't add it, it could just end up confusing people more in the long run. Lets keep this wiki well formatted and full of accurate information.
- If you don't understand what multilib is or have a system to test on, or simply can't get one section to build properly. Simply leave a note in the section(s) , (32Bit, N32, 64Bit), that says "Please contribute this section."
- When writing command blocks, only indent by one space. Try to wrap commands by 80 columns too, It makes them much easier to read and copy onto a small console.